Low Audio and difference between audio channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Low Audio and difference between audio channels

Hi everyone..last week i asked a question about the difference between the 3 options offered by DVDFab 8, which are stereo, Dolby Surround / ProLogic, and Dolby ProLogic II, but didn't really work out.
    so i post a new thread with also new details, that somehow i think they are related:

Every dvd rip that i make the audio is very low, either i make stereo or the other 2. The volume isset up on 100% but is far from being the same as the source, i have to raise it up to 300% to have it at the same level. Is that normal? (audiocopy is also lower than the original)
    I installed the klite package and i also read this thread: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=5332
    so i already tried to change the options of the ffdshow decoder but nothing changed.

so i would also like to ask what actually DVDFab changes in the file using the 3 different audio channels that i wrote at the beginning of the thread?
    cause the files' audios sound the same in all 3

I tested the files (and the ripping) in different computers, with different OS, with different codecs, so in this way i elimated the possibility that the low audio can be generated by the computer.

I thank all the readers and the answerers
Working...
X