Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio and usage problems

version: 8.0.7.3

Hi everyone, I've been using DVDfab for a few weeks now and I've a couple of problems I hope someone can help with.

1. When ripping into mkv redux I got audio sync problems with 2 movies (watchmen main movie & Don't mess with the zohan extras, but not main movie)
    Watchmen was fine until ~1h40mins in when audio got out of sync. The movie was using HD audio i think, so I don't know if that's the problem. It played back fine apart from being out of sync. I haven't tried reripping it yet.
    With Zohan extras, the audio played back fine but video played back at ~50% speed. I reripped the files several times but it was the same. Ripping to compressed avi files though worked fine.

2. I notice on most movies I rip the main movie is listed twice, almost always exactly the same length too. i.e. not an extended version or directors cut or anything. Anyone know why this is?

3. I notice the files tend to get listed both complete, i.e the full unbroken movie, but also in 10/20 min fragments. Is there anyway to stop or limit this?

4. What is the reasoning for removing HD audio? I see it's recommended but I can't think why so I've been using the HD audio for now. (seems to work fine).

Thanks for any help!
Working...
X