BD Ripper doesn't work at all now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BD Ripper doesn't work at all now

I started a thread about it not working with one disc, but now a couple different issues are happening and I can't do anything with the program. Here's the symptoms.

1. BD will scan a disc for 10 minutes and I eventually have to CTRL/ALT/DLT and kill the process. I'm on Win 7 Enterprise 64x. This is the only application that I'm having problems with. I have two BD drives on my computer and this happens no matter which one I use, so unless I had 2 BD drives go bad within minutes of each other, the problem isn't a hardware one. (it should be noted that this problem happens whether I'm doing a BD rip or a regular disc rip, so the problem isn't specific to one aspect of the application) (Book of Eli has never read fully, it just sits there with the scroll bar moving and never reading).

2. BluRay Ripper doesn't work at all. I've tried with 4 disc now and it does the same thing (assuming problem 1 doesn't occur to begin with). I select the file I want to rip, and change the name of the movie to match the name of the movie that's being ripped and standard to my naming scheme. I then click start. It starts and runs for about 3-7 seconds, then "process failed" pops up. If there's multiple different files I can rip, it's the same for all of them. THis is ripping to Xbox360 WMA10. I'm not changing any other settings.

I'm tempted to reinstall WIndows just to make sure there's nothing off there, but the fact is that this program has been very flaky since the day I bought it. WMV off on audio sync and now this. In the 5 months I've owned this only 2 have been trouble free. Hopefully someone can help me.
    Attached Files
Working...
X