Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Transfering BBC Iplayer videos to Blackberry Playbook

Hi All,

I'm new around here, just purchased DVD Ripper today - hope somebody can help, I am trying to copy BBC Iplayer ( MP4 ) videos to a Blackberry Playbook and am trying to use DVD Ripper to convert and copy the files to raw MP4 format....as far as I can tell this is the format that the Playbook uses.

I am probably doing the wrong thing as I cannot see the input file, this is what I am doing - in the source box I am trying to browse for the file but as soon as I reach the file in the Iplayer repository....it is empty, even though I can clearly see it in my desktop. I tried dragging/dropping the MP4 file from my desktop into DVD Ripper ( which then set I had entered a trial version of Video Converter ), clicked start and received message "process failed".

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong....or is what I am trying to do not possible?

Thanks...I am a complete newbie to this so please be as non-technical as possible :-)

regards,

Andy

Editor's Note: If the BBC files are copy protected MP4s DVDFab can't decrypt them. DVD Ripper reads ONLY DVDs, not MP4sl, you will need DVDFab Video Converter for that. It should read and convert them if they are not copy protected.
Working...
X