No announcement yet.

error: process exception, filter(type2:id1), info = 503.00 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) error: process exception, filter(type2:id1), info = 503.00 13

Ripping Blueray discs to WMV10 worked consistently until about a month or 2 ago. Now it consistently fails at the very very end. Always the same error. Ripping to .H264 seems to work but I don't get surround sound on the XBOX 360. It makes no difference if I use DXVA or software decoder. I I attached the logs
    Attached Files

Hi chris17760
    Please install the latest version found here and try again.
    If this does not work try using an older version 8073 or 8085 found in the link in my signature.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi, 8085 worked for a small test clip ripping to WMV. Does this offer you a clue what is the issue in my environment? Will this prevent me from using future releases?

Thanks again, Christpher

Comment

Originally posted by chris17760 View Post
        Hi, 8085 worked for a small test clip ripping to WMV. Does this offer you a clue what is the issue in my environment? Will this prevent me from using future releases?

Thanks again, Christpher
        Hi chris17760
        This does not give me any clues as to what the problem may be. Sorry
        There have been a few bugs in some of the latest releases, that is why I suggested using and older stable version.

The problem may be that you are converting from your drive, if so please do not convert from your drive
        First save it to your HDD as "Movie Only" BD50 without compression.
        Then open the hard drive folder and use that file to do your conversion.
        Doing it this way saves wear and tear on your optical drive and is also faster.

No, this will not prevent you from using future versions.
        Hope this helped
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't think of that. Does that mean I need a license for blue ray copy? I only have one for ripper.

Comment

You should be able to rip to the HDD as full disk (uncompressed) with the free (expired) version I think.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
              You should be able to rip to the HDD as full disk (uncompressed) with the free (expired) version I think.
              Hi chris17760
              My friend is correct, you can use the free HD Decrypter to rip to your HDD even as "main movie" uncompressed, I think.
              Then use that folder to do your converting.
              The only draw back is that for newer movies you will have to wait 60-90 days to be able to handle them.
              Hope this helped
              CBR929

Comment

Thanks guys. I was able to copy the main movie using HD decrypter. What do you mean by, "The only draw back is that for newer movies you will have to wait 60-90 days to be able to handle them."

Comment

If a new movie comes out with a new protection scheme, the free version's ability to remove the protection may lag behind, 60-90 days, the paid version(s).
                  Last edited by 90312; 09-01-2011, 04:38 PM.
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X