8116qt Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 8116qt Beta

From a very quick test of a BD Rip to PS3 of a 20 minute chapter of GLADIATOR I have found the following positive results using the latest 8116qt Beta release;
    1) Using CUDA for DECODE and CUDA/SOFTWARE for ENCODE - rip speed is approx 26 fps, there are no A/V synch problems noted on playback on the PC or when streamed to my main 'hard-wired' PS3 and no 'jerkiness' either --- This is pretty much the same as before but see my comments below in (3) re my secondary PS3

2) Using CUDA for DECODE and ENCODE - rip speed is almost doubled at approx 47 fps, there are no A/V synch problems noted on playback on the PC or when streamed to the PS3 and no 'jerkiness' either --- This is a good positive sign that 8116 may have addressed the A/V synch problem I noted previously when using CUDA for both Decode and Encode (no notes regarding a fix in this version though?)

3) When streamed to my 'secondary' PS3 which is 'Semi Hard Wired' through a NETGEAR 'Powerline AV200' system which uses the house wiring as the transmission path, the 'jerkiness' is very apparent - If I run a temporary hard-wire network cable the stream becomes smooth -- NOTE; this 'jerkiness' over the NETGEAR streaming is not present when streaming a rip made on the old and stable 8085 version

Otherwise, it looks like progress is being made in solving my particular problems which is great
Working...
X