Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) WMV Audio Sync Issue on Windows 7 64bit Systems

Hi Everyone,

I have been working on Converting Blu Ray moves to WMV files for quite some time and would like to just clarify a few things that might help various DVDFab users in the future.

I and various others have had issues using the WMV profiles in DVDFab where the audio track becomes more out of sync the longer the video is played, also when skipping forward/backwards and have found the issue to relate solely with the "Out of the Box" codecs supplied by Windows 7, mainly the 64bit version.

As far as I can tell there is no way to fix this issue unless Microsoft supply new and working codecs for this particular version of windows or third party codecs which replace these are installed.

Windows 7 (32bit) and Vista (all versions) seem too play the files in sync with no issues.

Can it be also known that Windows Media Center and Dashboard on Xbox 360 have the correct working codecs to play WMV files perfectly fine.

I think It may well be a good idea to sticky this post as to inform users past and present of the issue thus stopping the repeated posts of problems they encounter with WMV files.

Thanks,
    Karl
Working...
X