Harry Potter ripping problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Harry Potter ripping problem

I am trying to rip Harry potter with the mp4.h264.aac profile and I have the bitrate set at 11000. However the rip only gets part way through before it fails.

I have attached a screenshot of the error, and the logs. If you have any suggestions I would appreciate it.
    Attached Files

Hi ryanmc
    Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks, that works, but it is now taking about 2 hours to rip each movie. Is this a problem with these specific disks, or is there something else going on? It would be nice if I could use hardware encoding to speed things up.

Comment

Hi ryanmc
        You can play with the settings to try and find the best speed for your computer.
        Also ripping the movie to your HDD first and then doing the converting may also speed up the process.
        Make sure that your using the most up to date drivers for your GPU
        Try these settings, set decode to software and encode to Software+CUDA
        Hope this helps
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I had the same problem, and CBR929's config adjustment worked.

I have been able to run in DXVA mode with other discs with no issue. Is this going to be a configuration that may need to change with each disc? It does seem that software mode runs about 4x slower.

Comment

Working...
          X