This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Can't Figure Out How To Get “Display only forced subpicture” Working

I have played with “Display only forced subpicture” some more and the solution to getting this to work eludes me. The original post is at:

Test case: Angels and Demons – Chapter 2.
    DVDFab Version: 6.2.1.0

In summary I have tried XVID,WMV and MP4 and I have tried various players including WMP, QuickTime, VLC and HTC Touch Pro2. The profiles I used are posted in the link above.

I have included some pictures:
    DVDRip_Subtitles_Exist.png
    MP4_Subtitles_Missing.png
    DVDFab_Setup.png

Someone must have this working. Any help is appreciated. Chapter 2 is short and only takes a few minutes to convert.

Pictures were too large. Scaled them down.
    Attached Files

Comment

Umm... don't you have to select a subtitle track when using the display only forced?

For example, if there are multiple languages with different forced subtitle content in the tracks wouldn't you need to tell DVDFab which one you want? Your screen shot does not have a subtitle selected.

Comment

I have tried it both ways and it does not work. Signals said to only select "Display forced subpictures".

Comment

Finally got it to work. Had to set it to Direct Render To Video" and set both English and Display Forced Subpicture".

Comment

Sorry, I didn't see this. I posted a brief announcement when this came out but I set it to disappear after a few days. You have found the answer. Select the stream with the forced subpics (which is not always the top one), select display only forced and direct render to video.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It is working now from the gui. I still have not gotten it to work from the command line. See

Can you try it and see what happens.

Comment

I've never tried it from the command line. I will try Angels and Demons from the command line when I get a chance.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X