No announcement yet.

Hang when clicking "cancel" on Open Source dialog box in 9.0.1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Hang when clicking "cancel" on Open Source dialog box in 9.0.1.6

Ok I just upgraded and I'm very frustrated. I have 2 Bluray drives so at times I like to use one to rip while the other copies or sometime I use both to rip at the same time. with version 9, since you've embedded the dialog boxes in the app itself it's causing a huge issue.

So here are the basics to reproduce:
    First, have 2 BDs ready to go.
    1.) Put one in each drive
    2.) Open DVDFab
    3.) Notice the auto open dialog box - it tries to open the first disc. If you let it go it will open the disc properly but then it automatically tries to open the second disc.
    4.) Since you don't want to open the second disc within this instance of DVDFab click "Cancel" and there's the hang. And there's no way to resolve the hang, you have to kill the process.

There are multiple iterations of this but the story is the same, when you try to "Cancel" a disc from opening, the dialog box hangs the app. It seems like maybe it did what it was suppose to and stops reading the disc, but the GUI is certainly not repainting so that you can interact with the app again.

Very frustrating because it means I can only operate with one disc at a time, or, as I've done, go back to using 8.x.

Appreciate any help you can give - I bought the lifetime versions for all products so I've invested in this product.

Jim
    Specs: P8Z77-V PRO/tbolt, Core i7-3770K, GTx 560, 16 gig etc., Terabytes and more Terabytes, SSDs too
    "Yes, you are way cooler than I am..."
Working...
X