Alex Cross - Audio/Video Lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Alex Cross - Audio/Video Lag

Has anyone tried ripping Alex Cross on Blu-Ray?

http://www.amazon.com/Alex-Cross-Blu...rds=alex+cross

I am having constant issues with just this movie. It rips fine but the audio and video lags throughout the whole movie. I am ripping to MKV with passthrough video+audio w/DTS HD Master audio track. There is roughly 30 titles for this movie after DVDFab analyzes it, varying in length from 1hr 39mins to 1hr 42mins if I remember correctly. The official runtime (on IMDB) is 1hr 41mins. First I just used the default track DVDFab selected as its ALWAYS been correct in the past but this time no luck. I have tried 6 other tracks so far and every one seems to lag the same.

Has anybody successfully gotten Alex Cross to rip with proper audio sync and if so which title was it?

As far as troubleshooting goes, I tried ripping the entire bluray to my drive and then ripping and also turned off all hardware decoding. As I said I have successfully done many movies, this is the first one giving me issues.
    Thanks!

I should specify I am currently using version 8.2.2.7 and tried with the previous version number first.
    Last edited by CodeeCB; 02-09-2013, 12:12 AM. Reason: Added software version i'm using.
Working...
X