Sync issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Sync issues

There are several sync issues between video, audio and subtitel in the last versions of dvdfab9. I figured out some version specific bugs, tested some workarounds and got the folowing results:

DVDFab 9.0.4.0: Is the best of all. Most BD's are in sync, a few got a slight audio/subtitel delay to the end. I could manage this by ripping the BD to disc and rip the movie then to acv/aac mp4. But one BD is left I couldn't rip.

DVDFab 9.0.4.2: Video and Audio except one BD (another one as the one above) is in sync. Subtitels never! The start to earlier and appears to fast, so befor 50% of the movie is played, the subtitels are finished. I could manage the left one with the HD ripping method, but subtitels are not synchronized!

DVDFab 9.0.4.3 (beta): Same as 9.0.4.2, but in my opinion the problem with the subtitles is getting worse.

So actually I'm still working with the version 9.0.4.2. But this is anoying. Could you please fix that subtitel issue in the next (beta) release?

I've did a lot of test, so please ask for the necessary logs/informations, 'cause I don't wanna spam this post with unnecessary stuff.
Working...
X