No announcement yet.

Picture and sound out of sync.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Picture and sound out of sync.

Just updated to DVDFAB 9.1.0.6, First Blu-ray rip I tried since update (Planes) has serious picture sound sync issues. It gets worse the further into the rip as you view it. I tried the suggestion I saw in other post to change settings and turn encoder/decoder to all software - but that did not help.

Attached Files

Hi markalan@hrtc.net
    Please try the latest beta found here http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA,if still having problems post a complete internal log for this movie.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Tell us about your playback device too, I made an mkv.aac stereo file for my iPad and it's spot on start to finish.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

I'll give the beta a try - using Windows Media Player for playback.

Comment

The sound amd picture are still off. Not as bad as it was with 9.1.0.6, but as you get further in the movie it becomes more pronounced. Near the end of the movie, it seems to be about 1/2 or more second off. Attaching the internal log.

I make these rips to use with Windows Media Player as MP4. Playing the MP4 on my Samsung 10.1 shows a similar delay, but does not seem as pronounced.
          Attached Files

Comment

I don't know about your Samsung but my tab 3 plays mkv.aac great with no A/V issues and I know media player will play them. You might give one a try.

Scratch that! I just tried StarTrek into darkness and the sync is really off badly on Tab 3.
            Last edited by 90312; 11-30-2013, 05:50 PM.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Try the newest Fab version 9111 http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...ewpost&t=23805

Comment

Of course I was using 9.1.1.1, some movies just won't sync with DVDFab and I have to fall back on a free alternative.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Still won't rip with sound and picture in sync. Works great using "other software" - maybe I'm using the wrong product entirely?
                  Last edited by 90312; 12-06-2013, 02:52 PM. Reason: Forum rules

Comment

Working...
                  X