graph not_suitable_connected_filter graph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) graph not_suitable_connected_filter graph

I am trying to rip several concert blu-ray discs, such as Garbage - One Mile High... Live, and Alanis Morissette Live at Montreaux, and they all fail with the following log:

1m 40.24s: UILog:OnMsgToolbar_Start
    1m 40.25s: UILog:Msg Start : ready start
    1m 40.25s: UILog:Msg Start : start test run work
    1m 40.25s: UILog:right button to null, work falg = -1
    1m 40.26s: UILog:Msg Start : run work
    1m 40.26s: UILog:Run current Work.
    1m 40.26s: UILog:Begin work ripper.
    1m 40.27s: UILog:Begin work copy or converter.
    1m 40.27s: Start check Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus) register status.
    1m 40.27s: End check Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus) register status: Enable
    1m 40.27s: UILog:start running at thread.
    1m 40.28s: UILog:return flag at start running at thread ok.
    1m 40.28s: OPList at BD Ripper : (4113.2),(4353.2)
    1m 40.28s: Blu-ray ripper (3D Plus) check watermark flag: 0
    1m 41.20s: ------------------ convert work begin(1/1) ------------------
    1m 41.20s: info: create config(bluray2video)
    1m 41.20s: info: use profile(Apple TV.Default)
    1m 41.20s: info: bluray playlist(0),angle(0),chapter(1->21),BDAV(no)
    1m 41.20s: info: 3D working_mode(disable), 3D format(sbs_lef_right)
    1m 41.21s: info: create new audio stream[codec(ac3) channels(6) sample(96000) bitrate(640000)]
    1m 41.21s: info: stream input@ Video(4113)[codec(h264) size(1920*1080) fps(30000/1001) interlace(1) opcode(compress)]
    1m 41.21s: info: perset file config OK !
    1m 41.22s: info: set output video frame_rate(30000/1001)
    1m 41.22s: info: stream output Video(4113)[codec(h264) size(1920*1080) fps(30000/1001) interlace(1)]
    1m 41.22s: info: stream input@ Audio(4353)[codec(dca) channels(6) sample(96000) bitrate(0) bitdepth(24) opcode(compress)]
    1m 41.23s: info: stream output Audio(4353)[codec(aac) channels(6) sample(48000) bitrate(448000) bitdepth(16)]
    1m 41.23s: info: stream output Audio(16781569)[codec(ac3) channels(6) sample(96000) bitrate(640000) bitdepth(16)]
    1m 41.23s: info: SubMode(Render) -- Display Only forced Subtitle(false)
    1m 41.24s: UILog:MsgWork:WorkStatus_Start
    1m 41.24s: CUDA GPU acceleration for Lightning-Shrink enabled
    1m 41.24s: warning: h264 encode macroblocks per second(242757) exceed the standard(108000), video size(1920x1080, 29.97), specify profile(1)-level(31)
    1m 41.25s: info: h264_encode: encode param profile(1) level(40) bitrate(9322) crf(-1)
    1m 41.55s: --- connect filter failed(module_aencode_common fail_open_avcodec open code: -22) ---

Hi foobar
    Please go into Fab settings and disable Cuda, then try again.
    See pic
    CBR929
    Attached Files
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Got the same error.

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi foobar
      Please go into Fab settings and disable Cuda, then try again.
      See pic
      CBR929

Comment

Any other suggestions? I've got about 10 of these discs that I'd like to have on my Apple TV. Getting up to switch discs is so old school

Comment

foobar

These seem to all be interlaced 30 fps video, what type of audio are they? Does a theatrical Blu-ray work correctly?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
            English: LPCM 2.0

The disc loads fine, and indicates EN DTS-HD Master/5.1 as the audio as I'd expect.

Yes, I'm able to rip other movie / theatrical release blu-ray discs without problems.

Originally posted by signals View Post
            foobar

These seem to all be interlaced 30 fps video, what type of audio are they? Does a theatrical Blu-ray work correctly?

Comment

I don't know if it's related, but I had very similar symptoms when ripping DVDs into mp4 format when I mistakenly told the program to use aac audio when I meant to select ac3. The audio would start out in synch, but would grow progressively further off over time. Once I realized the original media was ac3 and changed the audio back to that format, the synch was perfect.

In my experience, changing the output audio type to something different from the input type did not work out well for me.

Comment

Hi,
                1m 41.24s: CUDA GPU acceleration for Lightning-Shrink enabled
                1m 41.24s: warning: h264 encode macroblocks per second(242757) exceed the standard(108000), video size(1920x1080, 29.97), specify profile(1)-level(31)
                1m 41.25s: info: h264_encode: encode param profile(1) level(40) bitrate(9322) crf(-1)
                1m 41.55s: --- connect filter failed(module_aencode_common fail_open_avcodec open code: -22) ---
                Please uncheck the "Output both aac and ac3 audio track" option in Advanced Setting of Apple TV and try again.
                I got the same error but converting OK after uncheck the option.
                We will check it ASAP.
                Thanks for you good feedback.

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

That worked! Thanks Wilson.

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                  Hi,

Please uncheck the "Output both aac and ac3 audio track" option in Advanced Setting of Apple TV and try again.
                  I got the same error but converting OK after uncheck the option.
                  We will check it ASAP.
                  Thanks for you good feedback.

Wilson

Comment

However, iTunes now reports it as a Stereo rip, not 5.1.

Comment

Might there be a fix in the next release?

Comment

Any comment from the fine people at DVDfab?

Comment

Hi,

The conversion failed issue will be fixed in next build.
                          However, iTunes now reports it as a Stereo rip, not 5.1.
                          Output Stereo default when converting to Apple TV, you can set to output in Advanced Settings.

Wilson
                          Please post your logs the default location is:
                          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Have several regular DVDs, The audio shows up as undefined. I have the same graph error. Log Attached
                            Attached Files

Comment

Try changing your output frame resolution from 629x480 to 640x480, don't think 629 is going to work.
                              Last edited by 90312; 07-02-2014, 02:02 AM.
                              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X