Southpark Season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Southpark Season 5

I am having an issue ripping the episodes from Southpark Season 5. I had no problems with the previous 4 seasons, but starting at season 5, I am not able to see the episodes from within DVDFab.

I have the latest version of DVDFab and have tried with pathplayer enabled and disabled, but the only thing I am able to see is the main file (~ 2 hours with all episodes together) and a few other files that are less than 2 mins each.

I have attached the logs from DVDFab, any help would be greatly appreciated.

dvdfab_burn_vso.log

dvdfab_internal.log

pathplayer.log

Burn log shows version 9122 latest version is 9123.

Comment

This DVD is about 10 years old, don't think it would make a difference to upgrade a point release to the latest and greatest.

Comment

Hi Sinfire
        Please update to the latest version as my friend suggested, trying with path player enabled and disabled, if still having problems, post your internal log.
        Thanks
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I have updated to the latest official release and still having the same issues.

See the attached log files for details as well as a screenshot of what DVDFAB is seeing.
          Attached Files

Comment

Bumping this up..... Any updates?

I have noticed the same issue with a few other TV series including Seinfeld.

Comment

Please play the movie in VLC and check the title list.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X