No forced subtitles when ripping Breaking Bad Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) No forced subtitles when ripping Breaking Bad Blu-Ray

I'm trying to make forced subtitles to appear in Breaking Bad (when they speak non-English). I'm using a non-USA version of the latest, but I've also gone back and used 9.1.4.9 as well to no avail.

I've checked the "Force Subtitles" option when I choose the videos to rip to mp4, but when they are ripped, no subtitles appear in the ripped movies at all.

I've tried playing them back in Windows Media Player, QuickTime player and within Plex Media server and to no avail.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? I'm trying to rip all my BB blu-rays to host on my Plex Media server so I can stream them when I'm away or in another room, rather than having to go fetch the Blu-Rays off of my shelf. Just makes life easier, but I don't speak Spanish (or German), so I have no way of understanding those segments.

Okay, figured it out. I guess mp4 is not the way to go. It should be MKV for subtitles.

Comment

Hi isamuelson,
      In order to help developers to analyze the problem, please post your internal_dvdfab.log here, thanks.
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
      X