No announcement yet.

How to disable auto-crop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting crop to "original" has the same effect as turning it off.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      It does, but gets tedious when you're ripping 4 discs at once. Also, it's another thing to "forget" when preparing rips. I forget to set it all the time. The setting was great, because you set it and forget it.

There is no harm in having that setting!

Comment

I do not disagree, although I almost never turned cropping off for my conversions. This is just a workaround, hopefully temporary.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Thanks for the tip. It worked great. I was so puzzled why I couldn't get 1080p back like in older versions and I kept looking and looking all over the place for disable auto-crop.

Comment

Hi, all
            We will bring "Crop Automatically" back in the next version. Thank you for the feedback from all of you.

Comment

This is good news.. thank you

Comment

Not working correctly with .4 released version. Back to 9.1.7.1 released and even though cropping option is not available at least the resulting MKV maintains the intended resolutions so as to display full screen.

With .4 version it loses track of the resolution settings and I get a little window of a video. This has happened before........

Hard to explain why bugs like this aren't double checked given they've happened before.

Comment

Working...
                X