Pans Labyrinth Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Pans Labyrinth Commentary

Been ripping all my BluRays to mp4s but have a problem with Pan's Labyrinth. The commentary from the director is on the audio automatically. How do I turn that off? Is the problem with how I rip it or play it back?

Hi Nah andy,
    You can preview and select the right audio track before ripping.
    Please refer to the attachment picture for details.
    Thanks.
    Attached Files
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Pans Labyrinth Commentary

That's a good tip but on this disk the only audio options in DvdFab are English and Spanish.

Comment

Is this a copy? A commercial release would not have the commentary track as the only English stream.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          Is this a copy? A commercial release would not have the commentary track as the only English stream.
          No, it's a commercial, purchased blu-Ray. It's frustrating - I haven't had a problem with any of my other disks in DVDFab. It's a multi-angle disk but, other than that, it seems perfectly normal.

Comment

Put the disk in and let it scan then click the dropdown menu I have highlighted in the attached screenshotand make sure the commentary stream is not checked. Post a screenshot please.
            Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Here's the screenshot as requested. (Assuming I have attached it right)
              Attached Files

Comment

I've never seen that before, unless that's a Spanish language disc I don't know what to tell you

Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah I thought I had that movie and it's a Spanish language movie, no English audio stream. You'll have to go with English subtitles I guess.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Pretty sure 90312 is correct, I do not have the BD of this title but I seem to recall the DVD had no English dialog track. It is a Spanish language film, should have English subs, possibly forced. If your language preferences are set for English in Common Settings, DVDFab will choose any English stream as the default and if the only English is the commentary, that will play by default. You can change this manually.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Of course! Stupid me. This movie is in Spanish with English sub-titles so I should be picking the Spanish audio, not the English. The English soundtrack will just have Del Toro's commentary.

Thanks so much for your help - between you you have cleared it up for me :0)

Comment

Working...
                      X