The 5th Wheel: Naked Dating Volumes 1 & 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper The 5th Wheel: Naked Dating Volumes 1 & 2

Am trying to run DVD Ripper but DVD Copy has a common failure.

Ripper only sees Volume 1 and totally ignores Volume 2. When I do an ISO copy, the copy is also missing Volume 2.

Another product sees what it calls hidden tracks and wants me to pay to get the premium version. Their free version sees the second volume, but just won't let me copy it without paying them $30.

A file on the disk says it is Macromedia protection.

I am running the latest file, in fact, I just upgraded to see if that would help, i.e. 9.2.0.1.

It seems the volume it sees is VTS_01_0 through 4

The volume it doesn't see is VTS_02_0 through 4

This is the entire log file and the only file created as there are no errors as DVDFAB just doesn't seem to "see" the second volume or know what to do with it.

3m 18.71s: DataDriven:GetBitPixelConfig[h264] min=120.
    3m 18.71s: DataDriven:GetBitPixelConfig[h264] max=200.
    3m 24.78s: UILog:OnMsgToolbar_Start
    3m 24.78s: UILog:Msg Start : ready start
    3m 24.78s: UILog:Msg Start : start test run work
    3m 24.78s: UILog:right button to null, work falg = -1
    3m 24.82s: UILog:Msg Start : run work
    3m 24.82s: UILog:Run current Work.
    3m 24.82s: UILog:Begin work Converter.
    3m 24.82s: UILog:Begin work copy or converter.
    3m 24.82s: Start check DVD Ripper register status.
    3m 24.82s: End check DVD Ripper register status: Enable
    3m 24.82s: UILog:start running at thread.
    3m 24.82s: UILog:return flag at start running at thread ok.
    3m 24.83s: OPList at DVD Converter : (480.2),(128.2),(32.32)
    3m 24.83s: DVD Converter check watermark flag: 0
    3m 31.03s: ------------------ convert work begin(1/1) ------------------
    3m 31.03s: start process(1/1)
    3m 31.04s: info: create config(dvd2video)
    3m 31.04s: info: crop value after clone: left = 6 right= 4 top=0 bottom=0 enable=1 mode=1
    3m 31.04s: info: use profile(MP4.Default)
    3m 32.01s: info: dvd playlist(1),angle(0),chapter(1->5)
    3m 32.01s: info: 3D working_mode(disable), 3D format(sbs_lef_right)
    3m 32.41s: info: stream input@ Video(480)[codec(mpeg2video) size(720*480) fps(30000/1001) interlace(1) duration(2929)sec opcode(compress)]
    3m 32.41s: info: perset file config OK !
    3m 32.42s: info: set output video frame_rate(30000/1001)
    3m 32.42s: info: stream output Video(480)[codec(h264) size(632*480) fps(30000/1001) interlace(1) bitrate(1512) duration(2929)sec]
    3m 32.42s: info: stream input@ Audio(128)[codec(ac3) channels(2) sample(48000) bitrate(192000) bitdepth(16) opcode(compress)]
    3m 32.42s: info: stream output Audio(128)[codec(aac) channels(2) sample(48000) bitrate(128000) bitdepth(16) opcode(compress)]
    3m 32.42s: info: stream input@ SubPicture(32)[codec(dvdsub) language(English) opcode(remux)]
    3m 32.42s: info: stream output SubPicture(32)[codec(dvdsub) language(English)]
    3m 32.42s: info: SubMode(Remux) -- Display Only forced Subtitle(false)
    3m 32.43s: UILog:MsgWork:WorkStatus_Start
    3m 32.56s: info: ex process path= C:/Program Files (x86)/DVDFab 9 US/fabcore.exe
    3m 32.64s: info: h264_encode: encode param profile(1) level(30) bitrate(1512) crf(-1) interlace(0)
    9m 21.97s: info: demux eof= 1, m_sequences= 41583, read_count= 0
    9m 22.98s: info: audio_decode finish job
    9m 22.98s: audio_encode finish job
    9m 26.10s: ------------------ convert work finished ------------------
    9m 27.13s: UILog:MsgWork:current work finish : 3
    9m 31.74s: UILog:Run Work to end.
    9m 31.77s: DriveX msg: remove media in driveX K.
    9m 32.05s: Source managerpen source flag:1,0,1,1,1

the latest dvdfab version is 9.2.0.5

Comment

Please post the complete log session for this disc using the DVD Copy module. The log session begins with a version and time stamp.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
        I clicked on the update tab and it gave the option of what to download. If using that method doesn't work, then it should be changed. I doubt changing to a newer version would have made a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Please post the complete log session for this disc using the DVD Copy module. The log session begins with a version and time stamp.
          I followed what I thought were the instructions and when the copy process was done, there were no other files and that is all that was in the file.

I appreciate your assitance but the video really isn't that good so I don't think I want to spend more time on it.

I was surprised that the other program readily saw the missing volume and DVDFAB didn't.

Comment

I am surprised as well, but without a complete log there is no way to help you.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just checked again when you click the "update" option in the About menu. It says I am running 9.2.01 and says it is latest. I did go to the download page and saw you have 9.2.05, but the about page does say I have the most recent version. Not sure whey they don't agree with each other.

Comment

When you say "complete" log, what are you referring to? When I ran the ripper, there was only the file I posted.

I am running it again, but I think since it doesn't even know the other volume exists, that it will ignore it and not report it. If it can see it, it can copy it, if it doesn't see it, then it will ignore it, I assume.

Comment

OK.... I have zipped the entire contents of the LOG directory...hopefully what you need is there.

Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

do a complete uninstall of dvdfab and re download a fresh install from here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=27522

Comment

do a complete uninstall of dvdfab and re download a fresh install from here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=27522
                      I appreciate your trying to help, but the fact that it thinks the older version is up to date is not related to needing to do a new install. Nor is the fact that DVDFab simply doesn't see the other volume.

I guarantee you if I was to install the old version again and was to check the "update" option, it would still say it is up to date. I can almost certainly assure you that the new version wouldn't see the volume either.

It is a moot point now as I gave the DVD back. I provided the log that was requested and hopefully that will help get DVDFab fixed for the next person who has the same issue.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                      X