Ripper UI Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Ripper UI Bug

My computer has two Blu-ray drives so I have a tendency to set up multiple rips at the same time. I first noticed this issue when Meta functionality was added to the program.

When there are two discs in the drives and DVDfab first starts up. (with the Ripper as default) Normally when the discs are listed in the Ripper they will show up with the first disc being collapsed and the second disc will show up as expanded (with the other titles collapsed)

But here lately (depending on the DVD/Blu-ray disc combination in the drives) the first disc may show up as collapsed or expanded. The second disc will always show up with the other titles missing. To get them to reappear I have to collapsed the second disc and re-expand it. Everything will then show up as normal.

I am using Windows 10, and I have done a clean install. (I have uninstalled, cleaned the registry, deleted all hidden files including those in AppData and then reinstalled as Admin) The anomaly still occurs even after doing this.
Working...
X