No announcement yet.

"To open this Blu-ray disc, please update DVDFab software"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) "To open this Blu-ray disc, please update DVDFab software"

I have been experiencing an issue over the last 2-3 weeks, but never before that...and wondering if anyone knows how to fix it, or how to avoid it.

For some reason, almost 50% of the Blu-ray discs I'm putting in trying to rip give me the message "To open this Blu-ray disc, please update DVDFab software." Initially, I thought this may have been because I lost internet connection or something, but my connection is solid, and it isn't happening on all discs. I thought it may have been restricted to just recent releases, but I tried an older disc (Ken Burns' Baseball - The Tenth Inning), which has been released for over five years...and it still happened to that.

What is causing this, and is there a way around it? I updated the software to 9.2.3.9 on 4/26...and it's been since then that this has been happening. Is it something in the software release?

Thanks

Try doing a clean Uninstall of dvdfab And
    Reinstall as administrator the latest version
    Of dvdfab version 9.2.4.2

Comment

I'm not seeing 9.2.4.2 on the website. The most current version is still showing 9.2.3.9. Is there someplace I can get that new version?

Comment

here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=29233

Comment

I'm sorry, I should've stated this at the start, but I have a Mac, so that version isn't available yet.

Comment

List of Discs this is occurring on

The Revenant (BD)
            Dirty Grandpa (BD)
            Joy (BD)
            Pride & Prejudice & Zombies (BD)
            Risen (BD)
            Zoolander 2 (BD)

Comment

Mizzer
              These appear to be BD+ errors, but Revenant for most versions should be supported. We need more information to be able to help you, and you should post in the Fab for Mac forum in the future. Please provide the DVDFab internal log session for each of these discs.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X