Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Distant Worlds: music from Final Fantasy - The Journey of 100 ripping issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distant Worlds: music from Final Fantasy - The Journey of 100 ripping issue.

I know this is an odd one and not many people listen to live orchestra music from video games, but... I have a Live Concert Blu-ray as titled in the title section that loads in DVDFab; checking the box for the main video and selected the audio choices I want, then I go to rip it It starts and then it immediately crashes and brings up a crash submission form.

I am running 9.3.1.2. I am currently ripping in MKV Pass-through. I don't know if this is a Decryption issue or just an issue with DVDFab with this particular BD. I've never had this happen with any other Blu-rays before, even with concert Blu-rays.

The Blu-ray plays fine on my Denon DBP-1611UD, PS3 and PS4, but I can't load it in MPC or VLC.

Link to the product at hand:

See if there's a fab internal log file for this disk even if it's short and post it.
    Also this disk has (multi-angle feature) and will not be available for certain songs so maybe this has something to do with it.

Comment

Aeramis, there is no need to double post the same issue. Stay in this thread and I will delete the other one. Your posts are going to a moderation queue and will be reviewed and approved so just be a little patient.

Moved to the right place for you.
      Last edited by 90312; 09-12-2016, 11:28 PM.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Here is the OP's log:
        Attached Files
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Please update to the Fab beta version 9.3.1.4 as theirs fixes for crash problems and new support for new java protection's.here's the change log so you can see if you still have problems then post the new fab internal log,

New!DVDFab 9.3.1.4 Beta is out!

New: Added the support for some new Java protections.
          New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on the By the Sea and The Lobster (2015).
          Fix: A problem that CUDA H265 does not work ver. 9.3.1.3.
          Fix: A crash problem when opening Blu-ray sources in certain cases.
          Fix: A problem that DTS-HD Master 7.1 turns into AC-3/7.1 audio when opening the Blu-ray Star Trek Tng Season 7.
          Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.

Comment

Thanks for taking care of that. Realized I posted in wrong spot. When it finally posted I wasn't able to delete it in time.

I've never installed a beta version. Is there any word on when the next official update will arrive?

Comment

Hi,

Please wait a new Beta version. The problem is also reproduced in 9314 Beta.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

New!DVDFab 9.3.1.5 Beta is out!

New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on Sisters, Saint Laurent and Miles Ahead.
                Fix: A crash problem when starting DVD Copy in ver. 9.3.1.4 Beta.
                Fix: A crash problem when converting Blu-ray sources to mkv.passthrough videos with PCM audio tracks.
                Fix: A noise problem when playing back the PCM audio tracks of converted .avi files in certain cases.
                Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.

Comment

Working...
                X