Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't we customize MKV profiles anymore??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    BTW I had always remove HD audio checked in common settings and it automatically created an AC3 5.1 audio track as well as the 7.1, I unchecked that box and only 7.1 audio was passed through to the MKV. See attached:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

replied
    I uncheck everything except 7.1 from the source and then pass the audio through in the MKV profile. H.264 compressed video and 7.1 audio.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• c5butch
    replied
    Mona, You suggest using Advanced Settings in the Passthrough modes. I have tried that for both MKV and MP4, in DVDfab 10.1.7. The problem is you cannot modify either the video codecs or audio. If you could choose the video codec to be used and allow the audio to pass through, it would be great. You could get compressed video with full Atmos and TrueHD 7.1 audio,

Leave a comment:

replied
    I tried every way I could think of and can't make it not appear. I would uninstall it and scrub the registry with Ccleaner or something similar, download the installer and run as administrator and give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• hooiser_daddy
    replied
    I'm trying to copy a couple of different DVD's and I don't see that advance option anywhere. I'm looking for the wrench but it doesn't exist.

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by FQs19 View Post
    I'm using DVDFAB 10.0.1.6 and trying to rip The Conjuring 2 using MKV but there's no way to adjust the profile settings so that I can passthrough the audio (keep Dolby Atmos).

The only way to keep Dolby Atmos is to use the MKV Passthrough Profile but that copies the video portion 1:1.

In DVDFAB 9.3.2.1, I was able to customize the MKV profile so that it would convert the video to H264 High Quality and Copy the audio.

Is there anyway to customize the MKV profile so that I do what I did in DVDFAB 9, convert video but passthrough Audio?

Photos attached to show profile properties.
    Hi,

Please check image attached for info about advanced settings window.

Regards,
    mona
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mona; 12-19-2016, 10:22 AM. Reason: Add image

Leave a comment:

• FQs19
    started a topic 2D to 3D Why can't we customize MKV profiles anymore??

Why can't we customize MKV profiles anymore??

I'm using DVDFAB 10.0.1.6 and trying to rip The Conjuring 2 using MKV but there's no way to adjust the profile settings so that I can passthrough the audio (keep Dolby Atmos).

The only way to keep Dolby Atmos is to use the MKV Passthrough Profile but that copies the video portion 1:1.

In DVDFAB 9.3.2.1, I was able to customize the MKV profile so that it would convert the video to H264 High Quality and Copy the audio.

Is there anyway to customize the MKV profile so that I do what I did in DVDFAB 9, convert video but passthrough Audio?

Photos attached to show profile properties.
    Attached Files
Working...
X