Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LooneyTunes Platinum Blu-ray always getting Director's Commentary tracks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi menkalos, I reproduced what you saw with the incorrect audio being played. The disc should open faster now, but the structure is very unusual and will take some work to allow DVDFab to select the proper titles and playlists automatically.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well I'm thrilled that you were able to repro the problem! That's clearly the first step. If I was the only one with the issue, I'd be without hope. But it's clearly systemic if you can repro it. Thanks so much! I'm really looking forward to your solution once you find it. And indeed, just opening up the disc faster will be awesome - it took forever!

Thanks again,
      Menkalos

Comment

Hi,

The longest playlist is not the main playlist, it's the Director's Commentary.

It will play some short playlists when playing the disc from Menu, the short playlists are the correct playlist.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X