Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to rip an MKV copy of Avatar and can't figure out how to get the subtitles for the parts where they are speaking in Na'vi. Anyone know the secret?

Pick subs none then in advanced setting pick mode remux into file and next to it vob subtitle.The one scene where the girl pulls the knife out of the dog like creature has no translation but all other Na'vi is translated you will see yellow subs.

Comment

It still isn't working. These are the settings I'm using.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic1.PNG
Views:	986
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	339205

Name:	Pic2.PNG
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	339206

Attached Files
      Last edited by SpartanParrothead; 07-29-2017, 11:44 PM.

Comment

I can't read the small image click on subs and pick none no English uncheck it should say none then it plays in previewer with forced subs only on my disk of Avatar.I should also say my disk of this movie came free with 3d glasses and may not be the same as other versions it was out way before the general disk so if it still doesn't work maybe staff can help you as I am sure they have this disk.
        Last edited by 3dman; 07-29-2017, 11:46 PM. Reason: Added that I remembered my disk may not be the same as commercial released disk.

Comment

Name:	Pic1.PNG
Views:	979
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	339208Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic2.PNG
Views:	967
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	339209

Trying again

Comment

Now open sub titles on player and it should play forced if off is selected for sub titles in the player this is how I got my pre release disk of Avatar to show the forced subs the regular Avatar release must have a different sub title combination if yours don't work.
            Last edited by 3dman; 07-30-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...DgyTXVBSExVVFU
              47:14 into movie

Comment

I'll have to keep playing with it. I'm not seeing them at all still.

Comment

Use the Direct Render to Video option instead of remux. This will duplicate the theatrical experience. If you have found the stream that contains the Navi-speak, that's the only one you need.

The picture in post#5 indicates that the Source contains no subtitle streams (or none are selected). ??
                  Last edited by signals; 07-30-2017, 01:20 PM.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

If you use Signals Direct to video selection then you need to select the english audio (not none) their is more than one english audio on the disk mine had one for the hard of hearing and then one for subs all the time and may be another english with just the forced subs so try each till the correct one is found like I said my disk of Avatar was a pre release disk and different from the store brought disk it came out way before Avatar was released and came free with 3d glasses and Panasonic tv's I didn't remember this until after I started helping you so you see in my screen shot link my way works but maybe not for your version that most people have of Avatar sorry for my memory lapse on this disk I had it a long time now.

Comment

OK, I swear I had already tried this but finally it worked.

English subtitles (only option) Forced. Direct Render to Video. Now I can finally see the Na'vi subtitles.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Comment

I have tried this with the following with no forces subtitiles for Avatar

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	927
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	385837

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	811
Size:	258.5 KB
ID:	385839
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bodieiv View Post
                          I have tried this with the following with no forces subtitiles for Avatar

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	927
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	385837

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	811
Size:	258.5 KB
ID:	385839
                          Please send us the dvdfab_internal log file for the process to for analyzing the issue, thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                          X