Trouble Ripping "Alien" Bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble Ripping "Alien" Bluray

Normally, when I rip a bluray or DVD, it'll run at 10-20-ish Frames Per Sec. I can tell right away if there's going to be problems when the FPS jumps up around 90-100 which this one did, then it will stop at 50%. It won't complete, it'll just show time left as 00:00:00.

Using version 10.4.0.9.

I tried it in version 9 and it seemed to rip slower like normal, but the process still stopped at 50%.

Okay, went to upload logs and said .txt is an invalid file. Also tried .docx with no luck. Did something change with the new version of the forum? There's what I'm working with.

[log paste deleted and attached]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by signals; 07-31-2017, 06:07 PM.

Test only.

Looks like it works okay?
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I can download your file just fine, but I sure can't upload. I looked around and couldn't find any settings for the forum that might pertain to it.

ETA: I even tried uploading your file but no luck.
      Last edited by ARAMP1; 07-29-2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Was able to upload a jpg of the error under my "media" tab under my profile.

Last edited by ARAMP1; 07-29-2017, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I have attached the log you uploaded to post #1.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I appreciate it. The bluray package is 4 disks and includes Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection. It's doing the same thing to all disks.

I re-attempted using DVDFab 9 and got it to rip all the way through, but not finish.

Comment

Working...
            X