No announcement yet.

"Please clean or exchange the Blu-ray disc and try again"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD Ripper (3D Plus) "Please clean or exchange the Blu-ray disc and try again"

After updating to the newest Mac version yesterday, I was able to rip a disc without issue. When it finished, I moved on to another disc...and received the following error message: "DVDFab encountered a read problem. Please clean or exchange the Blu-ray disc and try again."

I then decided to put the disc in that I had just ripped, and received the same error message...so, it doesn't seem to be the second disc I tried to rip. I've put five different discs in...two of which I just ripped within the last two days, and none of the discs are now being read.

Is this a software issue...or could this be an issue with my Samsung Blu-ray drive?

Please attach the recent DVDFab internal log sessions from these problem conversions.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Please attach the recent DVDFab internal log sessions from these problem conversions.
      I just had this happen. A bunch of disks errorred out with a can't read error. I then closed DVDFab and cleared the log so I would have something clean to upload and it read all the discs fine on the 2nd try.

If it helps, each time Fab came up with the can't read error I saw an entry of "ff error: 4" pop up in the log.

Hope this helps.

Comment

If you want this fixed ATTACH THE LOG, how many times must we say this!
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

This may have been triggered by a server problem that has been corrected, please try again with any problem titles and report the results.

Comment

Working...
          X