Problems ripping Early Man off Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Problems ripping Early Man off Blu-Ray

Tried ripping two different Blu-Ray discs of Early Man on two different machines. Both said successful, but 9:07 into the file, u comes a disclaimer saying the movie can't be played due to copyright restrictions. The disclaimer lasts one full minute...

I just finished two different rips of Early Man from Blu Ray using 10.0.9.2 and they both playback on my PC fine. at 9:07 the older dude says "Right! Let's go kill something!"

Note: this disc has Cinavia protection

Comment

Hi,

It's not related the Cinavia protection.

Please post the dvdfab internal log file and also upload all the files of the original disc except *.m2ts files, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

All,
        Please submit the requested DVDFab internal log sessions for this title. It is easy to do and impossible to help you without them. Instructions: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

me too!! what gives?

Comment

See post #4. Any further posts in this thread that do not include the requested log files will be deleted.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

might also try the newest version of dvdfab 10.0.9.4 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ut-may-31-2018

Comment

Hi,

It will be fixed in the new version DVDFab 10096 Beta, please wait it to release.

Thanks!

Wilson
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Okay, I don't have the logs for my original Early Man attempt, but the same problem occurred when ripping The Hurricane Heist from Blu-Ray, I received a black screen with a copyright disclaimer about 9 minutes in for one minute. I attached the logs from this disc (at least I hope its the correct logs). I believe the logs include two DVDs. I successfully ripped Death Wish (first part of the logs, and then The Hurricane Heist. Looking for any input...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by harrinj View Post
                    Okay, I don't have the logs for my original Early Man attempt, but the same problem occurred when ripping The Hurricane Heist from Blu-Ray, I received a black screen with a copyright disclaimer about 9 minutes in for one minute. I attached the logs from this disc (at least I hope its the correct logs). I believe the logs include two DVDs. I successfully ripped Death Wish (first part of the logs, and then The Hurricane Heist. Looking for any input...
                    update to the latest beta version and retry the disc(s) again - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...t-june-07-2018

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                      Hi,

It will be fixed in the new version DVDFab 10096 Beta, please wait it to release.

Thanks!

Wilson
                      10096 Beta didn't work for Early Man. Logs attached.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dcpendarvis View Post

10096 Beta didn't work for Early Man. Logs attached.
                        Hi,

A copied Fulldisc result is used from the ripper, is it created with DVDFab 10096?

Please use the original disc if the folder is copied from the early DVDFab version which has the copy problem.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Hi, I am also having issues with this movie. I get the same message at 9:07 and have the original disk. I also have dvdfab version 10.0.9.9
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bdg View Post
                            Hi, I am also having issues with this movie. I get the same message at 9:07 and have the original disk. I also have dvdfab version 10.0.9.9
                            Hi,

Please kindly try again. Be sure that the title selected is 881 before process starts.

Mona

Comment

It works now. Was something changed on the backend? Before it would scan and select 441 I believe it was as the track number and all the others would say they were 20 seconds long. Now it automatically selects the 881 without me doing anything and shows the correct length of the mpls.

Comment

Working...
                              X