Skipping on the Video and Audio for INCREDIBLES 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Skipping on the Video and Audio for INCREDIBLES 2

Did a rip for the movie INCREDIBLES 2 and while watching it on TV, it was skipping (like a small hiccups) on the video and audio through out the movie.

Thanks,
    geh
    Attached Files

What player do you use? If you try playing them on your PC is the result any different? If you have the free MediaInfo tool, please scan one of the files that skip and attach the text output file to a post.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Signals for your reply. The player is: Sony Blu-Ray Disc/DVD Player BDP BX510 and tried many different movie copies with the same results. Attached MediaInfo tool data. Had an Upload Attachment Failure stating: "Your file of 151564 bytes exceeds the limit of 150000". So I had to split it up into 2 sections.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by geh; 11-20-2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by geh View Post
        Thanks Signals for your reply. The player is: Sony Blu-Ray Disc/DVD Player BDP BX510 and tried many different movie copies with the same results. Attached MediaInfo tool data. Had an Upload Attachment Failure stating: "Your file of 151564 bytes exceeds the limit of 150000". So I had to split it up into 2 sections.
        Please confirm whether playing the output file on your PC you have the same playback issue or not.

You can go to Common Settings>General>A/V Codec, tick the "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" box to convert again and see the result.

If still have problem, please feedback with the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please confirm whether playing the output file on your PC you have the same playback issue or not.

You can go to Common Settings>General>A/V Codec, tick the "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" box to convert again and see the result.

If still have problem, please feedback with the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.
          It does still the same problem playing on the PC too. I also tried it with the Settings changed and still with the same problem also.

geh
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi geh,

I notice that the source you used for the conversion is ...\FullDisc\INCREDIBLES_2, a full disc copy, do you have this problem this this full disc copy?
            Also, did you try to convert the movie to other profile like mkv.passthrough or mp4? Same problem?
            What is the UPC code of the original movie disc?

Comment

Hi geh,

I notice that the source you used for the conversion is ...\FullDisc\INCREDIBLES_2, a full disc copy, do you have this problem this this full disc copy?
              Also, did you try to convert the movie to other profile like mkv.passthrough or mp4? Same problem?
              What is the UPC code of the original movie disc?
              No problem with the full disc copy.
              Mp4 copy has the same problem (played on my PC).
              Mkv.passthrough WORKS (slight delay (syncing up) when playing on TV but still works). What's the difference between mkv regular and mkv passthrough (I guess it's a filter of some type)?
              UPC is 786936856934
              Last edited by geh; 11-23-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

No problem with the full disc copy.
                Mp4 copy has the same problem (played on my PC).
                Mkv.passthrough WORKS (slight delay (syncing up) when playing on TV but still works). What's the difference between mkv regular and mkv passthrough (I guess it's a filter of some type)?
                UPC is 786936856934
                There is no decode or encode involved the passthrough conversion.

We've tried several times, we could not reproduce the problem, so, please update to the latest one to try again and feedback. Thanks.

Comment

There is no decode or encode involved the passthrough conversion.

We've tried several times, we could not reproduce the problem, so, please update to the latest one to try again and feedback. Thanks.
                  Tried it again with the new updates and it still does it. You have to watch it really close and listen to see this problem. 3 min and 29 sec into the movie you see the very 1st skipping!

Comment

Tried it again with the new updates and it still does it. You have to watch it really close and listen to see this problem. 3 min and 29 sec into the movie you see the very 1st skipping!
                    how fast are you burning your discs ?? try burning at 4x speed and see if you
                    still encounter skipping. try checking your dvd drives for a firmware update.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

how fast are you burning your discs ?? try burning at 4x speed and see if you
                      still encounter skipping. try checking your dvd drives for a firmware update.
                      This is done with a USB drive.

Comment

We check the result in 3 min and 29 sec, do not have this problem.
                        Did you try playback the result using software player on your PC? Same problem, what is it?
                        How about you clone an iso file from the original movie source and then upload this source to us to help check the problem?

Comment

We check the result in 3 min and 29 sec, do not have this problem.
                          Did you try playback the result using software player on your PC? Same problem, what is it?
                          How about you clone an iso file from the original movie source and then upload this source to us to help check the problem?
                          Playback is the same on my software player on my PC as my TV.
                          I know the file is going to be very large so how to upload to your source? Last time I tried that - it do not work!
                          Last edited by geh; 02-01-2019, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Hi geh, please try the FTP again. The FileZilla program supports to resume the upload in case the uploading was accidentally cancelled or failed.

Comment

Hi geh, please try the FTP again. The FileZilla program supports to resume the upload in case the uploading was accidentally cancelled or failed.
                              Mona,

Can you please send me that information again on the FTP (FileZilla program). I think it got deleted because it did not work for me.

Thanks,
                              geh

Comment

Working...
                              X