Lionsgate Discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lionsgate Discs

I've noticed DVDFab's Blu-Ray ripper has problems ripping Lionsgate movies. The movie, "A Simple Favor" gets released latee today and it's a Lionsgate movie. Anyone know if we'll be able to rip it. Would prefer to wait on rentng the disc if it's not gonna work.. I still haven't been able to rip Early Man, Uncle Buck and a few others... :-)

Ah lions gate, the most notorious studio for implementing copy protections like screen pass to their discs. Dvdfab 11 should be able to rip it no problem. I know I have used the dvdfab dvd copy module to back-up a lions gate movie before. I can't remember if I did a direct copy or made an ISO file, but either way everything came out as it should.

Comment

Originally posted by jdharrin View Post
      I've noticed DVDFab's Blu-Ray ripper has problems ripping Lionsgate movies. The movie, "A Simple Favor" gets released latee today and it's a Lionsgate movie. Anyone know if we'll be able to rip it. Would prefer to wait on rentng the disc if it's not gonna work.. I still haven't been able to rip Early Man, Uncle Buck and a few others... :-)
      Hi jdharrin,

It would be better if you can specify the problem you got in detail.
      Also, please post the related dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Comment

Working...
      X