Subtitles option not working as expected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Subtitles option not working as expected

When ripping BD disks, the subtitles are being displayed in the ripped movie even though I've selected the "Only forced subtitles" option. In order to eliminate the subtitles, I've had to totally turn off the option. What am I doing wrong? I'm running the x64 BD ripper, build: 11.0.1.7 Very frustrating. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Towjam View Post
    When ripping BD disks, the subtitles are being displayed in the ripped movie even though I've selected the "Only forced subtitles" option. In order to eliminate the subtitles, I've had to totally turn off the option. What am I doing wrong? I'm running the x64 BD ripper, build: 11.0.1.7 Very frustrating. Thanks in advance!
    Please click the Menu button (the down triangle) in the upper right corner of DVDFab screen, go to "Open Log Folder", open DVDFab log files, please send us dvdfab_internal log, dvdfab_burn log and dvdfab_process log etc as attachment or zip the log folder and send us the zip file to help checking the problem. Thanks in advance!

Comment

I can't duplicate your problem using v11.0.1.7, display only forced works as it should for The Predator 2018 for instance. What title are you trying to rip? Do you have Ripper set for Direct Render to video or remux into file? Please attach the log files requested by HeMimi.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        I can't duplicate your problem using v11.0.1.7, display only forced works as it should for The Predator 2018 for instance. What title are you trying to rip? Do you have Ripper set for Direct Render to video or remux into file? Please attach the log files requested by HeMimi.
        Will do. I'm in the process of re-ripping "Speed Kills" and will send the files over when done.

Comment

Sounds great, sorry there is some issue with it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Sounds great, sorry there is some issue with it.
            Well, of course now I can't get it to repro with "Speed Kills" - although it was one of the BDs that was ripped with the subtitles be burned in. I'll try with some other titles and if I can repro again, I'll send in the logs.

Comment

Originally posted by Towjam View Post

Well, of course now I can't get it to repro with "Speed Kills" - although it was one of the BDs that was ripped with the subtitles be burned in. I'll try with some other titles and if I can repro again, I'll send in the logs.
              OK, thanks.

Comment

Update: I'm ripping "Stan & Ollie" with build 11.0.2.1 as we speak. When I preview it, the subtitles are displayed despite having the "Forced subtitles only" option checked. Once it's finished ripping, I'll upload the logs to you.
                Last edited by Towjam; 03-26-2019, 11:43 PM. Reason: Edited to correct DVDFab version release number

Comment

Working...
                X