Game of Thrones Dothraki-English Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Game of Thrones Dothraki-English Subtitles

I'm ripping Game of Thrones on DVD with DVDFab 11.0.1.5. I can't seem to figure out how to get subtitles for just the translated dialogue. So I don't want subtitles all the time, but I want to see the English translations for Dothraki, Mereen, etc. I'm ripping using the "iPad 2" profile so that I can bring them into iTunes as a single file.

I read that I have to have "forced subtitles" on, but the only place I can find that is in the Conversion tab in Settings, and when I check that, it doesn't put subtitles in.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

It is in Ripper option. See my attachment.
    Attached Files

Comment

Oh, I see. OK, I found it. I only have the "forced" radio button, but maybe that's because of the Conversion setting. Is there a way to make that the default? I would assume that I would want that setting for everything so that I don't have to know if there are forced subtitles.

Comment

I found it. I guess I had unselected the option to automatically select subtitles. I think way way back I had that on and it did subtitled all dialog, so I turned it off.

The option of automatically selecting English, but having the "always display only forced subtitle" seems to be what I would want on all the time.

Thanks!

Comment

"automatically selecting English" - Please go to Common Settings window > Streams > Subtitle > Preselect the following subtitle tracks, choose English per your need.

"having the "always display only forced subtitle" - It cannot be set in Common Settings. It is in the main operation window.

Comment

Working...
          X