X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley
    replied
    @vbcomer

For skyfall, please play the 00800 M2TS file in the folder to see if it can be played. If not, it means it is protected.

Or, please load the original movie disc into DVDFab as source to convert.

BTW, your log file is too large. Please delete it occasionally.

Last edited by Ashley; 04-30-2019, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• vbcomer
    replied
    Originally posted by signals View Post
    Please attach the DVDFab internal log and the fabcheck log from Skyfall. You have not provided the logs that were requested earlier. They are far more important than screen captures in providing a solution to the problem you are experiencing. Instructions for this are linked in post #2 of this thread.
    I uploaded the logs previously to the server per private chat from Ashley. Thought you guys would coordinate?

I am attaching the latest logs here.

Thanks again.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    Please attach the DVDFab internal log and the fabcheck log from Skyfall. You have not provided the logs that were requested earlier. They are far more important than screen captures in providing a solution to the problem you are experiencing. Instructions for this are linked in post #2 of this thread.

Leave a comment:

• vbcomer
    replied
    Originally posted by vbcomer View Post
    Another potential bug with the Ripper is that the app seems to have issues with SINISTER, SKYFALL, and CAPTAIN AMERICA THE FIRST AVENGER. For these titles, at about 40% or midway through conversion, the FPS rate would drop to agonizing slow: 3 or 4 fps, and the remaining time jumped to 6, 9 hours or more. I once let the app go all the way to 98% with Skyfall but it just took forever to finish the last 2%, so I canceled the task.

I am converting these 3 movies again today and will let you know how it goes.

In the meantime, can you tell me what to do if this situation comes up again? Do you guys have any issues converting the BD for the above movies to MP4?

Thanks
    Please look at the screenshot in the zip file.

Currently Skyfall is 92% done conversion. The app drops to 1.16 fps. Note the timestamp of the first pass vs second pass: it took a little less than 1 hour for the first pass, then is taking more than 3 hours for the second pass. Why? My computer doesn't run anything special in the last 3, 4 hours. In fact, there is nothing running that takes the CPU processing away from the app at all, at any given time. Also, this is consistently like this: the app will slow down considerably on these movies towards the end of the conversion, regardless of having 2 passes or 1 pass conversion.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• vbcomer
    replied
    Another potential bug with the Ripper is that the app seems to have issues with SINISTER, SKYFALL, and CAPTAIN AMERICA THE FIRST AVENGER. For these titles, at about 40% or midway through conversion, the FPS rate would drop to agonizing slow: 3 or 4 fps, and the remaining time jumped to 6, 9 hours or more. I once let the app go all the way to 98% with Skyfall but it just took forever to finish the last 2%, so I canceled the task.

I am converting these 3 movies again today and will let you know how it goes.

In the meantime, can you tell me what to do if this situation comes up again? Do you guys have any issues converting the BD for the above movies to MP4?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• vbcomer
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashley View Post

I sent you a PM. Please check it out, thanks.
    Hi.

Thank you very much for your attention to the issues! You guys really rock! I am impressed by the level of support and the quality of the products. Please keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• Ashley
    replied

I captured the first bug in the mp4 format. I was also able to reproduce the bug #2. But I forgot to record the screen. So I have to do it again after my current batch is done. Sorry

Now, this forum doesn't allow me to upload a short mp4 video clip. I zipped it but it still says "error upload image". You have a way to let me upload video clip here?
    I sent you a PM. Please check it out, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• vbcomer
    replied

OK.

I am in the middle of a batch. As soon as that is done tonight, I will try to reproduce all three issues above. I will capture the screen in MP4 format.
    I captured the first bug in the mp4 format. I was also able to reproduce the bug #2. But I forgot to record the screen. So I have to do it again after my current batch is done. Sorry

Now, this forum doesn't allow me to upload a short mp4 video clip. I zipped it but it still says "error upload image". You have a way to let me upload video clip here?

Leave a comment:

• vbcomer
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashley View Post

Hi, the QA team cannot duplicate the first problem and the second problem.

For the third one, when DVDFab reports to reload the tasks, do you click on "Cancel"? If so, the tasks cannot be reloaded. See attached.
    OK.

I am in the middle of a batch. As soon as that is done tonight, I will try to reproduce all three issues above. I will capture the screen in MP4 format.

Leave a comment:

• Ashley
    replied
    Hi,

I hope this is the right place to report bugs with the software. If not, I apologize. Please direct me to the correct place.

I am running DvdFab 11 (x64). Using Ripper to convert BD Folders to MP4 files.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dvdfab_ripper_03.PNG
Views:	228
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	366844

I encounter the following bugs:

1. Switching from Ripper to Converter and back to Ripper will cause the app to NOT being able to analyze a BD folder. The app will expect a single file at this moment, as though I were on Converter screen, even though I am already back to the Ripper screen. This is how to reproduce:
    a. Open DvdFab, click on Ripper button, click +Add button, navigate to a BD folder, click "Open" button or double click on its name, DvdFab will analyze the source folder, then adds the movie to the task list. So far so good.

b. Still in DvdFab, click on Converter button, click on +Add from local, open a single file for example m2ts file. DvdFab will add it to the task list. Still good at this point.

c. Still on Converter screen, click the "X" button next to the title just added to remove it.

d. Now switch back to Ripper screen, click on +Add button, try to open another BD folder similar to step [a] above. Now DvdFab will actually expand the folder and looks for a single file in it. It doesn't analyze the BD folder as it did in step [a].
    2. DvdFab will crash while doing conversion/ripping if I mount an ISO file. It happens in the middle of converting a batch of BD folders to MP4 files. While DvdFab is in the middle of converting a movie, I mount an ISO file. This will cause DvdFab to crash immediately. And it will keep crashing repeatedly until I eject the disc (from the mounted ISO file), AND remove the source that contains the ISO.

3. Reload button on Archived Task screen doesn't work. So I have a list of tasks in the Archived Task. I selected a task by clicking the checkbox in front of it. I verified all the source folder and drive were still the same. I clicked on Reload button at the bottom of the screen. DvdFab would then give me the following error:

Name:	dvdfab_ripper_04.PNG
Views:	122
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	366845
    Hi, the QA team cannot duplicate the first problem and the second problem.

For the third one, when DVDFab reports to reload the tasks, do you click on "Cancel"? If so, the tasks cannot be reloaded. See attached.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    This is the correct place! Please attach log sessions from the DVDFab internal log, they will be needed in attempting to duplicate your problem.. Also, if you are actually mounting ISO files in a virtual drive, DVDFab does not need or recommend this step, just select the unmounted ISO with the "+" button or drag and drop. Tips for supplying logs here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5 if needed.

Leave a comment:

• vbcomer
    started a topic BD Ripper (3D Plus) Bugs With BD Ripper

Bugs With BD Ripper

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to report bugs with the software. If not, I apologize. Please direct me to the correct place.

I am running DvdFab 11 (x64). Using Ripper to convert BD Folders to MP4 files.

Name:	dvdfab_ripper_03.PNG
Views:	228
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	366844

I encounter the following bugs:

1. Switching from Ripper to Converter and back to Ripper will cause the app to NOT being able to analyze a BD folder. The app will expect a single file at this moment, as though I were on Converter screen, even though I am already back to the Ripper screen. This is how to reproduce:
    a. Open DvdFab, click on Ripper button, click +Add button, navigate to a BD folder, click "Open" button or double click on its name, DvdFab will analyze the source folder, then adds the movie to the task list. So far so good.

b. Still in DvdFab, click on Converter button, click on +Add from local, open a single file for example m2ts file. DvdFab will add it to the task list. Still good at this point.

c. Still on Converter screen, click the "X" button next to the title just added to remove it.

d. Now switch back to Ripper screen, click on +Add button, try to open another BD folder similar to step [a] above. Now DvdFab will actually expand the folder and looks for a single file in it. It doesn't analyze the BD folder as it did in step [a].
    2. DvdFab will crash while doing conversion/ripping if I mount an ISO file. It happens in the middle of converting a batch of BD folders to MP4 files. While DvdFab is in the middle of converting a movie, I mount an ISO file. This will cause DvdFab to crash immediately. And it will keep crashing repeatedly until I eject the disc (from the mounted ISO file), AND remove the source that contains the ISO.

3. Reload button on Archived Task screen doesn't work. So I have a list of tasks in the Archived Task. I selected a task by clicking the checkbox in front of it. I verified all the source folder and drive were still the same. I clicked on Reload button at the bottom of the screen. DvdFab would then give me the following error:

Name:	dvdfab_ripper_04.PNG
Views:	122
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	366845
Working...
X