Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lip-synch problems: TV series – Moonlight (S1D1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Lip-synch problems: TV series – Moonlight (S1D1)

I am having some lip-synch issues with the TV series – Moonlight (S1D1). The lip-synch on the very first disc is off by about 3 seconds at the very beginning of each episode, and it continues through the whole episode. It happens in the Ripper module. All other discs in the series rip just fine. The way I get around it is I have to rip the disc in MP4 format and then use the conversion module to change it over to AVI, and it works fine that way. Included are the log files. Let me know if anything else would be helpful.

dvdfab_internal – Moonlight (S1D1) MP4 Rip.log: Log when ripping to MP4 format. (No lip-synch problems)
    dvdfab_internal – Moonlight (S1D1) AVI Rip.log: Log when ripping to AVI format. (3 sec. Lip-synch problems)
    dvdfab_internal – Moonlight (S1D1) Conversion from MP4 to AVI.log (When converting from the above MP4 to an AVI that doesn't have lip-synch problems)

Thanks
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Darkore View Post
    I am having some lip-synch issues with the TV series – Moonlight (S1D1). The lip-synch on the very first disc is off by about 3 seconds at the very beginning of each episode, and it continues through the whole episode. It happens in the Ripper module. All other discs in the series rip just fine. The way I get around it is I have to rip the disc in MP4 format and then use the conversion module to change it over to AVI, and it works fine that way. Included are the log files. Let me know if anything else would be helpful.

dvdfab_internal – Moonlight (S1D1) MP4 Rip.log: Log when ripping to MP4 format. (No lip-synch problems)
    dvdfab_internal – Moonlight (S1D1) AVI Rip.log: Log when ripping to AVI format. (3 sec. Lip-synch problems)
    dvdfab_internal – Moonlight (S1D1) Conversion from MP4 to AVI.log (When converting from the above MP4 to an AVI that doesn't have lip-synch problems)

Thanks
    Hi, the QA team needs your source file of Moonlight (S1D1) to test it out.

Please load the original disc into Copy option - Clone mode, 1:1 copy the disc onto your computer as a ISO file. Then play the cloned ISO to see if the audio and video are OK. If yes, please load the cloned ISO into Ripper option as source to convert. If the output file from the cloned ISO also is out of sync, please upload the cloned ISO to us, thanks. I sent you a PM about where and how to upload the file. Please check it out.

Comment

Working...
    X