X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Rip fails without warning

Hi

I have a couple of BD's that DVDFab won't even "try" to rip.

It loads the discs fine and lists episodes on there. When I start the rip it gives me the usual "Rip will start in..." and "CUDA GPU Accelleration...." and then immediately just "FAILED".
    No errors or warnings or anything. And it fails all episodes on the discs.

Is there a specific log file I can attach here so that someone can look into why?

PS. Yes - the discs work ;-)

Please supply additional information in the form of the DVDFab internal log session from one of these failures.Instructions for supplying logs can be found here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Alright. Log file attached of the recent attempt to rip the disc.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JanS View Post
        Alright. Log file attached of the recent attempt to rip the disc.
        Please use MKV passthrough profile to convert that movie and see if it can go through or not. Thanks.

Comment

Alas... same result :-(

Comment

Please install DVDFab v11.0.9.2, it has a fix for some mp4 failures. Let us know the result and attach a new log session from 11092 if it fails.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Alrighty... I'll try that out tomorrow and report back :-)

Comment

Unfortunately - same result with 11.9.0.2 :-(
                Attached Files

Comment

I had an issue like this and finally deleted Windows temp files. Movie subsequently processed normally.

Comment

Deleting Windows temp files didn't fix the problem either I'm afraid. Was worth a shot though :-)

Comment

2020.06.12-19:04:53: error: convert_client, get module_error(control module_mux_mp4 module_mux_mp4 mp4_file_create_failed path - C:/Users/JAN~1.HOM/DOWNLO~1/Video/EXPANS~1/The Expanse- Season One (Disc 1) - s01e05.mp4)
                      Hi,

From the log file, DVDFab has failed to create the file under the folder, please make sure that you have the permission to make the folder.

And we also fix a failed problem when the folder name has the special characters in the new version 11093, please update and try again.

Please also try to save the file to another folder (e.g. D:/Video/) if you still get the problem in 11093.

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Almost woohoo
                        But only almost

OK, so I've upgraded to 11.0.9.3

After upgrade the first disc I had trouble ripping rips fine. Same output folder as before.
                        However - the other discs I'm having problems with are still not ripping. BUT - instead of the "ERROR" message and sound it now give me the "OK" sound. It still doesn't rip anything but at least it give the the merry a-OK sound like everything is fine.

Log file attached.

I don't see any way it could be a permission problem on the output folder. But for the sake of it I tried changing the output folder. But the results are the same.
                        But I'm the only user on the computer with full admin privileges. Also - all my rips rip to the same folder without issues.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by JanS; 06-20-2020, 06:58 PM.

Comment

2020.06.20-20:42:36: info: h264_encode: encode param profile(1) level(40) bitrate(9129) crf(-1) interlace(0)
                          2020.06.20-20:42:36: info: delete cuda Lightning-Shrink = 1397184115
                          2020.06.20-20:42:37: error: fab process 1 failed, Error = control module_mux_mp4 module_mux_mp4 mp4_file_create_failed path - C:/Users/JAN~1.HOM/DOWNLO~1/Video/EXPANS~2/The Expanse- Season One

(Disc 2) - s01e07.mp4
                          Please rename the output name to "The Expanse- Season One (Disc 2) - s01e07", it's caused by the empty line between word One and (Disc 2) in the name, we will check it, thanks!

Wilson
                          Please post your logs the default location is:
                          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

YES!!
                            That did the trick. All discs are now ripped without problems

Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
                            X