X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR to PS3 A/V Sync Issues - but getting better

From 7.0.1.0 thread...
    Ting wrote:
    "I am not sure the BSOD reason, please try to select one or two chapter to convert it first, and about the a/v sync problem, more information ? which movie or others ?"

I turned off GPU acceleration and the BSODs stopped. Not sure if it's something with my video (integrated ATI HD3300) or something with Fab7. However, never had the BSOD with Fab6. The A/V sync issues seem to be lessened, if not eliminated now with 7012; but not sure if this is due to GPU accel turned off or something w/in the code update.
    However, when I choose BR main movie to PS3 and choose either 1 or 2 pass, I won't get audio at all when playing back on the PS3. What's odd is I do get the audio if I press fast forward at 1.5x speed. Crazy, huh?
    I hope that indicates something that helps the developers because the video is very good and if you can get the audio to play correctly, then I'm very happy with this new version as it is doing an excellent job with compression on my BR movies that are encoded with the VC-1 codec (in this case the movie is The Polar Express), and 5.1 sound.
    I'll test some others this weekend, but seems like we're getting close!
    Thanks.

AMD Phenom II X4 3.2Ghz | Radeon HD 4670 | Win7 Pro x64 | 8 GB | Synology DS211j 5TB | Wired GbE | 2x WDTV Live + |
Working...
X