Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rdgrimes
    replied
    There are no actual BD releases of The Abyss, so this has to be a bootleg. Probably ripped off from a HD cable broadcast. Definitely a burned disc

Leave a comment:

• Tedeye
    replied
    I guess the 11th time's the charm. I had already upgraded to the latest version.and had tried it 10 times before, but when I gave it another shot today, it worked. All's well that ends well I guess. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Tedeye
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. If you're referring to name in Window Explorer, it is BD-MV. It's odd that the disc doesn't seem to have a menu. When I flipped it over to see if it was scratched, it looks like a burned disc. Perhaps it's a knock off. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    What is the volume name of the disc?
    Please also update to the latest version 12.0.2.6 to try again and feedback. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Tedeye
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. I think I attached the relevant file. Thanks again,
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    You need to supply the DVDFab internal log session for this title so the developers can evaluate the problem. You can do this by extracting the log session to a new text file and attaching the new file to a post. Detailed instructions here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532

Leave a comment:

• Tedeye
    started a topic BD Ripper (3D Plus) Can't Rip Blu ray of The Abyss

Can't Rip Blu ray of The Abyss

Hello Everyone

I bought a Blu ray of the Abyss. It plays fine on my PC and Blu ray player, but when I try to rip it on my PC with DVD Fab, it's a no go. The first time it ripped, but offered only audio. Every time after, it just hangs until it times out. Anything I can look at to fix this? Thanks for any help.
Working...
X