X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything to WMV9 or WMV10 results in endless session

Hi,

I've reported this before for DVDFab 5 as well as 6.

Whenever I want to move anything to WMV (either 9 or 10) that session never stops. Eventually the move will be done, and the resulting file is actually usable, the time lest if 0 seconds and the complete says 100%. Still I need to cancel the session by hand using the Cancel button.

The process "FabCore.exe *32" as I get it from the Windows 7 Task Manager keeps running at 50% until I kill it from the Task Manager. It keeps running even after closing DVDFab.

Furthermore, when I have a number of files to be transcoded from say MP4 to WMV9 using the Xbox 360 or the Zune profile or any other profile that lets me select one of the WMV outputs, only the 1st will be processed and this will continue indefinitely until I cancel the process.

Selecting any other profile or output to for example iTouch works flawlessly.

I have a set of two small videos that I use to test each new release of DVDFab to see if this is fixed. Until now, it hasn't although I've moved from DVDFab 5 to 6 to 7 and from XP to Vista to Windows 7 and on various different laptops and desktops.

Three Axis
Working...
X