X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) LOST Convert to MKV - DVDFab quit unexpectedly

Hi.

I was trying to run the BD to Mobile option on version 7.0.9.0. and trying to convert some episodes of LOST (Season 5) from a ripped BD50 copy on the Hard Drive to mkv.h264.audiocopy files. I had it que'd up to process 3 episodes from one disc.

After a little more than a hour and a half it finished the first episode, but the program quit unexpectedly as it was about to start work on the next one. I'm curious if queing up jobs is something that is not recommended in BD-Mobile? (I've never tried it before).

Anyway, my Windows Event Viewer gave this info on the crash:
    "Faulting application DVDFab.exe, version 7.0.9.0, time stamp 0x4c544b7f, faulting module MSVCR90.dll, version 9.0.0.0, time stamp 0x4bff7f5e, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000015f7, process id 0x13d0, application start time 0x01cb329eaf089b67."

I have an HP Pavilion DV7 Notebook with a Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.40GHz processor, 8GB RAM, and a NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT Graphics Card (Driver version 257.21).

I wasn't really trying to do anything fancy. I ripped the DVD to my hard drive, then tried to create mobile files with the BD-MKV option. I used the 1280x720 resolution with the default settings. I've done it before with other BD's, but I've never que'd up blu-ray files before or split up files on one disc (like here with TV episodes).

I've also attached my internal log if you want to see it. There was nothing in the process log.
    Attached Files
Working...
X