RTX 3090 problem to convert mkv/mp4 videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Enlarger AI for Converter RTX 3090 problem to convert mkv/mp4 videos

Hello, i bought a ASUS TUF RTX 3090 OC 24GB for my movies conversion. So when I try to convert the remaining time goes up to 300 and more hours and reset to 0.00.00. GPU Load 0% GPU memory 0.8/24GB. Nothing happens. No conversion for me. Someone can help me? My setup is GENERAL- GPU ACCELLERATION: Codec video all set to CUDA for coding and decoding and SOFTWARE for H.265 decoding. Uncheck box for speed recoding software.
    Thanks in advance

The AI team will need to check this, but generally the first step in cases like this is to click on the Hardware Info button in DVDFab settings->AV Codec and the AI Capability button in ->AI Enlarger to make sure Fab is recognizing your hardware correctly.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Can anyone help me, please?

Comment

Please be patient, you will have a reply ASAP from the Service Team.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tonio_70 View Post
          Hello, i bought a ASUS TUF RTX 3090 OC 24GB for my movies conversion. So when I try to convert the remaining time goes up to 300 and more hours and reset to 0.00.00. GPU Load 0% GPU memory 0.8/24GB. Nothing happens. No conversion for me. Someone can help me? My setup is GENERAL- GPU ACCELLERATION: Codec video all set to CUDA for coding and decoding and SOFTWARE for H.265 decoding. Uncheck box for speed recoding software.
          Thanks in advance
          Hi Tonio,

Please send us the log file via DVDFab program and post the feedback ID, so the developer can check where the problem is, thank you.

Comment

Sent my log files, feedback ID 10686434. Thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by Tonio_70 View Post
              Sent my log files, feedback ID 10686434. Thank you so much
              I've passed the log file to our developer, please kindly wait, thanks.

Comment

Hi guys, any news regarding my problem?
                The funny thing is that with my laptop with an RTX 2070 Super on board the encoding process works fine.
                Using the same configuration parameters with the RTX 3090 on my new PC the process does not start at all (the remaining time reaches over 300 hours and then starts again from 0).
                I do not understand.
                I await your news. thanks

Comment

This could be related to the nvidia driver or a problem with the sdk that nvidia provides. The developers are working on it, please be patient.

Comment

Nvidia has limited the RTX 30 with a new driver, not Compat with below CUDA 11, we found a solution and will update the fix in two weeks or so.

Comment

ok. Thanks.
                      Can you tell me when the solution will be found please? Thanks for your cooperation

Comment

It says in Mona’s post #12 in a week or two. Please be patient.

Comment

Happy New Year ...

Comment

Gotta be better than 2020

Comment

Good morning sir, good news about my problem? One month ago you told me "in a week or two". thanks a lot for your support. Regards

Comment

Working...
                              X