Clear All

DVD Copy Problems using my MacBook Pro early 2011

Technical problem:copy_problem

Operating System:Mac OS X 10.7

Software VersionVDFab 8.1.5.9

SoftwareVD to DVD

DVD Copy mode:Main Movie

DVD to play/copy:killer elite USA Feb 2012 red box

Hi this has been happening to all my DVD. I can burn DVD movie on my McBook Pro and it will burn a 1 copy. After that mac says your application closed for some reason? Big page data of mac data that DVD FAB closed. Then the other problem is I had movie catch 44 main movie in my files. I drop it in where you say to and it starts to burn and then after a few seconds it says it failed and do you want to overwrite you old file. No matter would you do you it erases then movie on your drive this has happened to about 4 of the movies I never saw. My mac is 2.3mhz 4-core and 8 GB of ram. Early 2011 model year.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Mark

Hi this is a update. I bought an external DVD burner. I cannot copy from my macbook to the external drive with this program closes with an error with page of information.
    When I put in my external to copy to my apple dvd drive. my system will make a folder and not a direct copy. All my movies when you drop in your main movie page it will start and pop up and say do you want to overwrite?

I will click no,the red dot and an error pops up and my movie folder is empty, erased? I tried many methods still problems and apple is coming out with mountain lion OS soon. I have missed about 10 movies because I burn them and would make copies later and they have been erased. I can burn 1 copy to folder and make one copy from the original after it done and asked to insert a blank disc. Any suggestion please.

mark
Working...
X