Star Wars - The Last Jedi // Ripper fails always

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars - The Last Jedi // Ripper fails always

When I insert "The Last Jedi" into the newest version of DVD Fab for Mac it always crashes after I press start and before it can decrypt the first fps.

It only happens with Star Wars doesn't matter if it's starting from the disc or if it's a HDD copy.

Any help?

Need more info: DVD, BD or UHD? If you could copy it to your HDD, it is apparently being opened and decrypted correctly, which leaves only the Ripper settings. Have you tried turning off the GPU acceleration?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Maaarc15
      signals Thank you for your answer. It was a BD and I was able to fix it. DVDFab was not able to audiocopy the audio in the ripper, so I had to change it to AC3 and it worked.
      Hi,

About the audiocopy failed problem, please post dvdfab_internal.log file to help check it out.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

Hi, here I send log file of the same problem when I try to convert UHD version of Star Wars The Last Jedi movie.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, here I send log file of the same problem when I try to convert UHD version of Star Wars The Last Jedi movie.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Juanjosecito View Post
            Hi Juanjosecito,

Please kindly try again, we need the dvdfab_internal.log file. Thanks.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

Working...
            X