Blu-ray Ripper doesn't work with latest MacOS Monterey 12.0.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Ripper doesn't work with latest MacOS Monterey 12.0.1

I am using the latest DVDFab 12.0.4.5 on my Intel-iMac.
    Yesterday I upgraded from MacOS Big Sur to Monterey (12.0.1)
    Now DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper doesn't work any more.
    It shows the contents of the disc, lets me adjust everything as usual, but when I start the ripping process, it opens the disc try after 5 seconds and says that it's successfully finished. But of course, it doesn't do anything... :-(

Maybe we need an upgraded version for MacOS Monterey? When will it come please?

I have also a problem with Monterey : it's impossible to copy a disc in ISO with DVDFab. I tried to use the tips you suggested when we have this kind of problem but it doesn't work.
    What should I do ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zorny View Post
      I am using the latest DVDFab 12.0.4.5 on my Intel-iMac.
      Yesterday I upgraded from MacOS Big Sur to Monterey (12.0.1)
      Now DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper doesn't work any more.
      It shows the contents of the disc, lets me adjust everything as usual, but when I start the ripping process, it opens the disc try after 5 seconds and says that it's successfully finished. But of course, it doesn't do anything... :-(

Maybe we need an upgraded version for MacOS Monterey? When will it come please?
      I have macOS Monterey installed on a M1 Mac mini and on a intel MacBook Pro. It is working on both of them. DVDFab does have problems on a M1 Mac if you try to use video toolbox though, and is supposed to being worked on. You might try installing DVDFab again or restoring from a Time Machine backup.
      Last edited by jarjarjar; 10-27-2021, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Thank you jarjarjar, I just tried this and re-installed 12.0.4.5; unfortunately, it still doesn't work, just as described in the original post.

Comment

Hello DVDFAB team...?

Comment

Update: I just found out that the Ripper works if I rip discs in "Pass Through" Mode.
            It only crashes if I enable H.265 compression.
            Please close this thread. I will open a new thread with correct title.

Comment

Working...
            X