X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signals
    replied
    More BD-J nav support added

The latest Beta version (v1.0.0.6) has added even more support for Full Navigation mode for Blu-ray, try it. http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=17852

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    The menu support is new with this release, it works for some BDs but not others, depending on how the disc is authored. There is a note about this in the release announcement for v1.0.0.5. This is still early for this feature and it will be improved. Remember it's a Beta version.

Leave a comment:

• Warsaw
    replied
    Originally posted by signals View Post
    It works fine for me playing BD ISOs made with DVDFab+DVDFab Burning Engine. You can open them using the Open File button or mount the images in a virtual drive.
    Oops, forgot to mention that it work if i choose simple mode. Its the full navigation mode i cant get to work at all...

If it cant show menues, then this software isnt worth it.

Installed without errors, but cant load up in Full navigation... Well, the only movie i had some luck with was "Transformers 2011" where i got to see the paramount intro and then i got a white beam on the screen and nothing more...

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    It works fine for me playing BD ISOs made with DVDFab+DVDFab Burning Engine. You can open them using the Open File button or mount the images in a virtual drive.

Leave a comment:

• Warsaw
    started a topic DVDFab Madia Player doesnt work at all

DVDFab Madia Player doesnt work at all

Hey

Download the 1.0.0.5 beta and tried a few blurays and some BD 3D with the same result: Nothing happens...

It just shows the "loading-circle" down in the right corner of the screen and nothing more

I use XBMC for DVD, x264 + more and PowerDVD 11 for Bluray and bluray 3D (same mashine)

All-in-One would ofc be top, but it was a bad start for DVDFab Media Player.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Mediacenter:
    Intel i5
    HD6870
    4Gb RAM

The files i tried to play was BD.ISO
Working...
X