No joy on this version either

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No joy on this version either

I'm having the same exact problems as I had with 1.0.1.8 and I haven't gotten any help resolving these issues. My internet connection is fine, DVDFab Media Player is licensed, etc. -- so nothing obvious is causing the problem. Version 1.0.1.3 is that last version that worked for me.

Here's the description of the problem I'm having. Could this perhaps be because I'm running Mountain Lion?

I put a BD ("Take Shelter") in my external BD drive. There's still no "Open Disc" icon available when I launch DVDFab Media Player. Instead, I click on "Open File" and navigate to the BDMV folder on my Blu-ray disc and select "Quick & Simple Mode." The disc attempt to load but when the progress bar quicks scrolling what pops up is a description of "Das Boot"...the only other disc I've tried with DVDFab Media Player! If I then try to click the Play button or select any of the other titles shown at the bottom of the screen (which are correct for the "Take Shelter" disc that I have inserted), nothing happens.

Please give me some suggestions for resolving these issues. Do I need to submit a console log or something?
Working...
X