Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Audio w/ TrueHD mix with Dolby Atmos

Hello,
    My receiver is capable of playing Dobly TrueHD, DTS-HD MA, its a pretty good receiver. For dvdfab media player i have it set to wasapi HDMI and have all three boxes checked because my receiver is capable of decoding those audio formats. When watching Transformers Dark of the Moon, the true hd audio file plays perfect. DVDfab media player shows that truehd is playing and my receiver shows that its decoding truehd. That said, Transformers Age of Extinction has mixed dolby true hd and dolby atmos. My receiver ( Yamaha aventage 2000 series) is not compatible with dolby atmos. So when the audio is selected from Transformers age of extinction to truehd, there's no audio and the playback is in a fast forward. Is there anyway that dvdfab media player will come out with an update or something that will decode the true hd from the mix with dolby atmos so that i can actually watch Transformers age of extinction with the truehd? I had to watch it with the ac3 file which played, but would like to have the truehd decoded. I appreciate any help or answers anyone can give.
Working...
X