Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

& Fab Player V3.0.0.1 Audio & playback problem

Hello,

There are still problems with this new version.
    Then: The Blu - ray Region B "The Divergent Series: Allegiant" starts but then shuts off after "M6 Video jingle.

And sound problem. In optical/coaxial mode and outpout device : WASAPI SPDIF... I have the normally DTS/5.1 with the 2.5.0.5 but with the 3.0.0.0 and the 3.0.0.1 no sound. He would fix this.

and also hardware acceleration still not supported. It is expected ? because in hardware acceleration don't work perfectly.

cordially

We are try to reproduce, But DTS/5.1 play has no sound problem.
    If you change the audio option, should be restart program make it work.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Hello Dora, My home theater is Logitech Z5500 and for the blu-ray, My Z5500 decodes itself DTS / DD 5.1 streams. With the 2.5.0.5 Optical/coax in WASAPI my Z5500 decode correctly. it's indicated Dolby Digital and/or DTS on my z5500. But with the 3.0.0.0 and 3.0.0.1 my z5500 have no sound in WASAPI and in Directsound my z5500 decode in Dolby Prologic II not in 5.1/DTS

I tried to restart the program after changing the option and it does not matter . In Optical/coax and WASAPI mode I still have no sound on my home theater with 3.0.0.0 and 3.0.0.1 version.

thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
      X