X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by acemt View Post
    So let me get this straight. The FREE player MPC--BE plays this file, but your program, the one I paid over a hundred bucks lifetime for, does not support 422_10 bit. Doesn't this seem backwards to you? Please add this feature as more of these videos are becoming available.
    We will add support/fix this problem, but we need your help, so could you please send us one short 422_10 bit file to help us figure it out? Thank you in advance.

I've PMed you the FTP client info, please kindly check the inbox.

Leave a comment:

• acemt
    replied
    So let me get this straight. The FREE player MPC--BE plays this file, but your program, the one I paid over a hundred bucks lifetime for, does not support 422_10 bit. Doesn't this seem backwards to you? Please add this feature as more of these videos are becoming available.

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    Here you go Mona....
    The developers check the available files:
    The source is a hevc 422_10bit file.
    hevc hardware decoding only supports yuv420p and yuv420p10, others are not supported.

In this case, please send us the source in problem, or please try a hevc 420 10bit file and see if the decoding can be activated or not. Thanks.

Regards,
    Mona

Leave a comment:

• acemt
    replied
    Here you go Mona....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    Hi acemt,

Please zip the whole Player 5 log folder and attach it here. Thanks.

Regards,
    Mona

Leave a comment:

• acemt
    replied
    Upgraded drivers, still gives same warning (your device does not support hardware decoding of H.265 videos! Yes it does! Like Is said earlier, this works silky smooth with MPC-BE. I had hoped that DVDfab would be my player for all media, but it seems it is not quite there yet.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    So Mona, please comment on why this is happening when my system says it supports it.
    Your driver version of GTX 960 is 24.21.13.9882, ours is 24.21.13.9907, we can playback h265 videos without problem, so could you please update the driver to try again?

If still have problem, please attach the player log folder too. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• acemt
    replied
    So Mona, please comment on why this is happening when my system says it supports it.

Leave a comment:

• acemt
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2051.jpeg
Views:	305
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	358845try2

Leave a comment:

• acemt
    replied
    Trying again, sorry. Link was bad on how to do this. Thanks for posting info Mona

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    And the analyze hardware info. Not sure why this is reverting to software acceleration.
    This image is too small to see clearly. Please try again.

Name:	add attachment 1.png
Views:	277
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	358804

Name:	add attachment 2.png
Views:	274
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	358805

Leave a comment:

• acemt
    replied
    And the analyze hardware info. Not sure why this is reverting to software acceleration.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• acemt
    replied
    Here is the media info file.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    DVDFab Player 5 supports to playback H.265 (HEVC) using GPU as long as the graphics card is supported. Regarding the problem you reported, please provide more info. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• acemt
    replied
    I will do that, but probably found the answer. Looks like DVDFab does NOT provide harware acceleration for HEVC files, only h.264. When I play this file with MPC-Be with lav filters, it plays silky smooth as it is playing with hardware acceleration, not software as is DVDFab 5. Is this the case Mona?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X