Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the audio setting for Dolby Atmos for headphone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by vmd12 View Post

In the audio section, my headphone only appears under analog. I then choose 7.1 and dolby atmos seems to work pretty well.

If I have a proper dolby atmos speakers system connected to the pc, which setting should i go for? Hdmi and 7.1?
    Yes, you can set it to choose HDMI and correct output device and speaker in the Settings window.

Leave a comment:

• vmd12
    replied
    Originally posted by Mona View Post
    In this case, I would suggest you to try different options under Player5>Settings>Audio section and see which one works for your headphone.
    In the audio section, my headphone only appears under analog. I then choose 7.1 and dolby atmos seems to work pretty well.

If I have a proper dolby atmos speakers system connected to the pc, which setting should i go for? Hdmi and 7.1?

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    In this case, I would suggest you to try different options under Player5>Settings>Audio section and see which one works for your headphone.

Leave a comment:

• What is the audio setting for Dolby Atmos for headphone?

As the title says. I use Windows 10 Dolby Atmos for Headphone setup. What is the correct audio setting in dvdfab player so the movie can properly output Dolby Atmos track that passes through the headphone?
Working...
X