Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFAB 5.0.2.9. - Subtitle issue (letters è and æ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB 5.0.2.9. - Subtitle issue (letters è and æ)

Hi! I have problem with showing the è and æ letters in subtitles. (Letters are used in the Balkan region - slovenian, croatian, serbian, bosnian and macedonian alphabet). I trided to change all subtitle settings but there was no success. Interesting, there is no problem with showing the simillar letters (ž, š). In other player I use ANSI 1250 or 1251 setting, but in DVDFAB doesn't work.
    Please, help. R

Is it srt file? Please send us a copy of the srt subtitle file that contains the è and æ letters for testing, thank you.

Comment

Hi, yes, it is a srt. file. I cannot upload the subtitle file, there is an error window appearing. I will try to convert in .sub file and llet you know the results.

Regards, R

Comment

What is the size of the srt file? It may be too large for the forum.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, it is 100 KB. I tried to convert in .sub file, but it is the same isseu. It think it is maybe another trick, because there is no problem with showing letters š and ž, which are also from the same alphabet. As I mentined above, this is balkan region alphabet. I have no problems in others players (MPC-HC) with that.

What do you think?

Comment

I saved the problem...The .srt file need to bo convertet from ANSI to uTF-8. Thank you anyway.

Regards

Comment

Working...
            X